30 November 2017

Admission Into UNIZIK is Free - Vice Chancellor

SHARE

ADMISSION INTO UNIZIK IS FREE


Admission Into UNIZIK is Free

Early this morning, while listening with rapt attention to Prof. Harris Ike Odimegwu take us through Metaphysical Anthropology, a particular number kept on calling me repeatedly. It is usual for my phone to ring, at least every now and then because there are lots of issues to confront on a daily basis, solutions to proffer and challenges to surmount that students face on a daily basis. This is something I consider a privilege doing.

While I waited patiently for the class to end, the calls continued unending. I had to deploy my telepathic power, he got the signal and the class ended.

On the other side of the telephone when I called back was a woman, in her mid 40's I guess who spoke in Igbo and English. She called me "Nwabueze" and said she got my number from her daughter, someone I'm yet to meet face to face.

She basically called to inform me she was on her way to the bank to deposit the sum of N70,000 to a fictitious Prof. Emma to help facilitate her daughter's admission into UNIZIK. Her daughter, an aspirant in UNIZIK and my friend here on Facebook had erroneously thought the post for admission assistance was genuine. Of course, after our discussion, her mum had a million reasons to keep her money, she did not fall for the scam.

UNIZIK amiable Vice Chancellor has made the process of getting admission transparent. Let me emphasize that admission into UNIZIK is purely on merit. You don't need to pay anyone to get in.

Always seek for genuine information, continue to remain patient and prayerful. If you are too much in a hurry, you will be heart broken, disappointed and lose your parents money. You have been warned.

Source: Somto Ogene
ADS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Johnpele
Back to Top